Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Im a Georgia Voter!


Well today was the big run-off election for the State of Georgia. I was able to go and exercise my right to vote yet again. I just LOVE voting! Maybe im cheesy but I absolutely love it. I don't care if i have to wait in line or not. Its such a privilege. I remember the first time i got to vote. It was the Bush election of 2000. I was stoked. I waited up all night watching the polls. Unfortunately that year i had to do quite a bit of waiting b/c of some voting mishap in Florida! This year the polls didn't lean in my favor but regardless of what i think of our new found prez he is our president none the less and i support him. And i for one am proud to be a part of a country where we have the liberty to vote for whomever we like. We can vote for those that uphold our values or we can simply vote for someone b/c we like their hair (which i don't recommend)! Whatever the reason you vote be glad that you are blessed enough have that choice. So with all that said...Go Saxby!!!
Behki

1 comment:

Val said...

Hey Behki! I just realized who you were. I love your blog and I just love the pics of your baby.